Transition of the novel coronavirus infection to CAUTION STAGE (Stage 2)Based on the current situation of novel coronavirus infections in Shiga prefecture, the level of caution has been increased to the CAUTION STAGE (Stage 2).
The prefectural government asks for your cooperation to prevent the spread of infection as stated below.
Please think of ways to enjoy events while preventing the spread of infection.
1 Take thorough infection prevention measures
- Ensure basic prevention measures (Wash hands, wear masks, avoid the 3 C’s)
- Coughing etiquette, frequent ventilation and humidification, disinfecting shared surfaces such as doorknobs should be carried out in the household as well.
- Be cautious of the “Five situations” for high risk of infection when coming in contact with members other than family (social gatherings in meal settings, common living space such as student dormitories, social areas used as rest space/rooms, etc.) In particular, avoid sharing glasses and utensils, and wear a mask during conversations even in meal settings.
- Be cautious when travelling in regions where a high number of infections have been identified.
- Stay home when you are not feeling well such as having a fever.
- Make use of COVID-19 infection prevention apps such as “Moshi-sapo Shiga” and COntact COnfirming App, “COCOA”.
2 Five situations for high risk of infection
- Social gatherings accompanied with alcohol.
- Meal settings including a large number of people or long duration of time.
- Conversations with no masks.
- Sharing group living space in a small area.
- Moving from work area to rest area at the workplace.